Below are the Amazon links to each book–if you want to hear why I liked them, check out my highlights on Instagram stories here.
1. Forest Feast Mediterranean: Simple Vegetarian Recipes Inspired by My Travels by Erin Gleeson.
2. Classic Style: Hand It Down, Dress It Up, Wear It Out by Kate Schelter.
3. Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand.
4. Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness by Ingrid Fetell Lee.
5. Restoration House: Creating a Space That Gives Life and Connection to All Who Enter by Kennesha Buycks
6. The Next Right Thing: A Simple, Soulful Practice for Making Life Decisions by Emily P. Freeman
7. Adorning the Dark: Thoughts on Community, Calling, and the Mystery of Making by Andrew Peterson
8. Beholding and Becoming: The Art of Everyday Worship by Ruth Chou Simons
9. Placemaker: Cultivating Places of Comfort, Beauty, and Peace by Christie Purifoy
11. Terrain: Ideas and Inspiration for Decorating the Home and Garden by Greg Lehmkuhl
Check out the gift guide for homebodies here
If you don’t have my latest book Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff, grab your copy now–it’s a full color hardback book for just $12 plus it’s included in the buy 3 for the price of 2 on Amazon.