- Frame a Fork or a special, unexpected memento
- Hang an instrument on your wall
- Use chalkboard around your fireplace surround and drawn on bricks
- Frame the wacky family photo instead of the one where you all look like the Mona Lisa
- Display your child’s artwork like it is the priceless piece that it is
- Allow some toy masterpieces to be put on display
- Use child sized furniture in unexpected places
I keep a big huge urn of sticks on our sitting room. Sometimes there’s a nest in the sticks. Right now I’ve got a fake crow perched on one of the sticks. At birthdays we situate balloons and I’m trying to think of something clever for Christmas–maybe hanging silver balls?
Enjoying the 31 Days? Click here if you haven’t read day three.